Page

1/06/2012

FOOD: 4 different meals for my lab rat

1. Eggs benedict, sausage, & salad
lab rat: "ehh.. not really feeling the bbq sauce on the eggs..."
me: "didn't have mustard to make hollandaise sauce. just eat"


2. Kimchi and steak fried rice & cheese omlette
lab rat: "mmm.. it's good but the fried rice could be more spicy. hey looks like the steak overpowered the kimchi! yeah go steak!"
me: "that's nice. just eat."


3. Chicken and veggie fried rice
lab rat: "Oh yummy. your best dish so far! dang it's spicy. what did you put in it?"
me: "the leftover hot sauce we brought back home from that Indian restaurant"


4. Beef stir fry
lab rat: "I'm starving! I could eat anything right now. I think it tastes good"
me: "hmm..not my best dish. I'm glad you're really hungry right now"




Thanks bro for letting me experiment my cooking skills on you, and for finishing all of my homemade dishes with a happy face. Go easy on the microwave dinners and junk food when you're back in Indiana. Come visit me again next time and I'll make you heartier, healthier, and tastier homemade meals.~ms

No comments:

Post a Comment